Pest Control & Wildlife Removal in Fort Myers, Florida
Deemed the "Gateway to Southwest Florida," Fort Myers has a rich history. It serves as many people’s first stop en route to the beautiful tropical beaches to its south. Being in such an optimal area for growth, residents of Fort Myers are in constant need of pest control to keep their homes and businesses safe. Catseye protects both Fort Myers residents and second homeowners from the pests that may be lurking in and around their homes.
Southwest Florida has wet and humid seasons which provide the optimal breeding grounds for a range of pests from palmetto bugs and ants to palm rats and squirrels. It is important that pests be monitored year-round and that’s where Catseye excels. Whether it’s at ArtFest on Monroe Street or the farmer’s market under the Caloosahatchee Bridge, Fort Myers has lots to offer its residents. Catseye works diligently to keep all of those experiences pest-free.
Eastern subterranean termites are a huge problem in Southwest Florida, leaving the Fort Myers area susceptible to infestations. Termites thrive in damp, dark areas. Their colonies usually consist of a queen termite and her soldiers, or worker termites. The workers tend to the queen as she lays as many as 2,000 eggs a day. Some colonies even have a king, just like any medieval court, the main task of the soldiers is to protect the queen at all costs. Workers tunnel through wood to gather food for the king, queen and soldiers. The worker termites have no wings, are translucent in color and are no bigger than the size of a match head. Unfortunately, since termites must have a dark and moist environment, most Fort Myers residents won’t see them out in the open. Usually, the discovery of termites comes when the home is being inspected for other reasons.
Catseye Pest Control specializes in termite control and can provide not only an immediate solution to your problem, but can also protect your home from future infestations, and from other general pests that regularly cause problems for Floridians. If you're in Southwest Florida and think you have a pest problem, contact us. Feel free to carry out as much of your own research as you'd like — it may help you when finding the best short-term or do-it-yourself solution. But if you're not interested in a do-it-yourself remedy and just want your problem fixed, let your research end here, with Catseye Pest Control.
Pest Control & Wildlife Services Offered
We know how important it is to protect your home and family, and Catseye will help make it happen. Here are some of the pest control services Catseye provides to Fort Myers residents and commercial locations:
1. Pest Control: Whether it’s residential or commercial pest control you’re looking for, Catseye has the experience and level of professionalism you’d expect from a top-rated pest control company. Contact us for pest control help today.
2. Nuisance Wildlife Removal: When it comes to trapping and removing the critters and rodents that wreak havoc on your property, Catseye keeps it safe and humane, leaving you with a clear conscience. Contact us for more information on animal removal today.
3. Cat-Guard Exclusion Systems: This all-natural pest control method securely seals off all entry points into your home, ridding yourself of unwanted intruders for good in the safest way possible. Learn more about Cat-Guard Exclusion Systems today.
4. Bed Bug Elimination – Catseye’s bed bug service combines “The Cryonite Method” of freezing bed bugs with a residual insect growth regulator to disrupt the reproductive cycle and eliminate the problem. Additionally, we can monitor to ensure that the problem never comes back. Contact us for fast removal of bed bugs today.
5. Platinum Program: This is the only way to keep your home or business pest-free year-round. We protect Lee County residents with year-round monitoring of everything from ants, bees, palm rats, skunks, as well as palmetto bugs, spiders, and even termites. Contact us for more information on our Platinum Program.
Best Pest & Wildlife Protection
The Catseye mission is to protect your home, family, and business in Fort Myers by providing the best pest management program and award-winning customer service. We work to achieve this through:
- Completing a full inspection of your home or business at no cost
- Designing a customized treatment plan for you based on the inspection
- Using an Integrated Pest Management approach
- Providing flexible scheduling and emergency visits
- Implementing our Service Scan System that uses barcodes to timestamp when and where our pest management technicians were in your home
- Meeting and exceeding industry standards — Quality Pro Badge recipient
- Hiring state-certified technicians who strive to perform top-notch service and uphold the reputation of the Catseye brand
- An in-house, dedicated customer service team that prioritizes customers' needs and satisfaction
- The most up-to-date pest control techniques and products
- Being stewards of the environment with natural pest control options
- Year-round Platinum Protection pest control program
- A 100% service guarantee for all pest control
Local Pest Control Near Fort Myers, FL
Catseye is the best source for pest control services in Southwest Florida. We are located in the City of Bonita Springs and deliver customized, personalized services to Southwest Florida in Lee County and Charlotte County. Whether you need wildlife removal services or cockroach control, just call us for a free home inspection.
Cities and Towns Serviced in Lee County, Florida:
Alva, Ava Maria, Babcock Ranch, Boca Grande, Bokeelia, Buckingham, Burnt Store Marina, Cape Coral, Captiva, Charleston Park, Cypress Lake, East Dunbar, Estero, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Fort Myers Shores, Gateway, Harlem Heights, Iona, Lehigh Acres, Lochmoor Waterway Estates, Matlacha, Matlacha Isles-Matlacha Shores, McGregor, North Fort Myers, Olga, Page Park, Palmona Park, Pine Island Center, Pine Manor, Pineland, Punta Rassa, Saint James City, Sanibel, San Carlos Park, Suncoast Estates, Tanglewood, Three Oaks, Tice, Villas, Whiskey Creek
Cities and Towns Serviced in Charlotte County, Florida:
Adrian Town, Boca Grande, Cape Haze, Charlotte Harbor, Charlotte Park, Cleveland, Deep Creek, Englewood, Grove City, Harbour Heights, Manasota Key, Murdock, Placida, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Rotonda, Solana
Other Catseye locations throughout Florida:
- Bonita Springs, FL
- Cape Coral, FL
- Estero, FL
- Everglades City, FL
- Fort Myers Beach, FL
- Immokalee, FL
- Lehigh Acres, FL
- Marco Island, FL
- Naples, FL
- Naples Park, FL
- Pelican Bay, FL
- Port Royal, FL
- Sarasota, FL